You are responsible for:
A $100 deposit is required for all private events. Deposit will be returned after it has been determined the building has been cleaned and set up as it was prior to the event AND key is returned.
1. If your event will begin or end outside of the facilities’ normal operating hours, you must have someone in your group that can unlock and lock the facility. A key may be picked up during office hours. Office hours are listed below.
2. Wipe down any tables used before putting away.
3. Vacuum the room or rooms you used, including the foyer area if needed.
4. Set room back up for next event. A diagram will be provided if needed.
5. Take your trash out to the dumpster located on the south end gravel parking lot.
6. Clean men’s & women’s restrooms before you leave.
7. Double check the area you used to ensure it is the way you found it.
8. Vacuum & cleaning supplies are in the janitor’s closet in foyer by men’s restroom (main building) and the closet in the hallway across from the stairway in the Underground.
9. All building, sound, and lighting requests must be made at least four (4) weeks prior to the event to ensure sufficient staffing is available. (Fees may be applied per facility use policy.)
10. All pots, pans, cutting boards, and utensils used in the kitchens must be thoroughly cleaned and returned to the shelves from where they were taken.
11. If linens belonging to FBC are used, they must be laundered & returned on hangers.
Normal Office Operating Hours
Monday-Thursday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Friday 8:00 am- Noon
Please scroll down to fill out/submit form.